Monday, February 11, 2008

Time to lay down the gauntlet

As I sit and watch the Italian Serie A weekly highlights I ponder the challenge that has been taken by Coach davies, Grant, Joey "thumbs", and myself. The objective as it started was to attain absolute "fitness". Now we are looking down at the challenge, the Renegade way, 20lbs in a six to nine month period while attaining absolute athletic fitness. This is a serious feat as each of the participants is already muscular, and a athlete. I personally am clocking the scale at 198lbs and 5'10". For anyone not to familiar with me prior to Renegade, I was a NPC amateur with a contest weight of 225lbs and off season of...gulp,,,250+. Thats why kiddies ;-) I am not a hipocrit, My insights are truly to help. I am currently gameplanning a six to nine month stretch where Weight training may be out. LPS, RED, Linear Speed Work, Agility Work and everyones favorite, Good Old BW GPP ...Yes!
I will post tomorrow and hopefully each day journaling training(zzzzz) and diet(huge zzzz)
You know me, I am only serious ;-)

Arrivederci

No comments: