Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Il primo Giorno


Ok, Heres the first days training summary.
I started with the RED1 system (found in Sessions www.renegadetraining.com )
this consumed about 20 minutes
I moved into Agility work with 3 rounds of Jumping rope (I followed Coach davies reccomended circuit from "The Beautiful Game"
Now it was all of our favorite, bodyweight GPP
-Shuffle Splits
-Side Hops
-Burpees (10reps)
-Jumping Jacks (full range, recovery)
each 30 sec (except of course Burpees)
Next I figure in the early stages to still try and do "some" Lifting..I choose "Complexes" at my development stage as I find they give me the most "BANG" for my time...keeping rest at near 20 seconds
1) Power Clean/Front Squat/ Push Press
-2:1:1x3
-1:2:1x3
-1:1:2x3
2)Power Snatch/ Overhead squat/ Sots Press
-2:1:1x3
-1:2:1x3
-1:1:2x3
the weights? first series a mere 115lbs, but moving very fast. The second, 85lbs
I find the Overhead squat Grueling and a true test in flexibility, and the Sots press? At the bottom of a Overhead Squat while resting on huanches, lower the barbell and press..W-O-W!
I had to pop my Country Life Sharp Thought PS prior (3 capsules), this is a superior totally bioavailible form of PS (Phosphatidylserine) This is actually a specially patented Conjugation (meshing) of PS and DHA which identical and in the exact proportions found active in the human brain. I will not get into the volumes of clinical data done on this super compounds properties in overall brain nutrition..ask if you wish..I will respond :-)
I use it prior to training for its ability to supress Cortisol- A Renegades biggest emeny :-(
I Finished off my day with 2 sets (30 seconds each) of static lunges off two benches spread wide
Lastly I went through LPS1 (Also Found in Sessions, by Coach Davies)
Thats it kiddies! All in under 1 hour...Later a Nice doppio Espresso (Illy please)
Fino a domani. ...with la passione..

No comments: