Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Appena un pensiero.

Just a thought..In my travels throughout Central and Northern New Jersey and parts of beautiful upstate New york I am debating blogging reviews of some of the finest cuisine this italian boy from Philly has ever had the pleasure tasting, why not? After all this Blog is titled La Dolce Vita, and is anything sweeter than a fine meal in a cozy atmosphere followed by a nice Cafe'? Also some of the absolute best natural markets and health food stores. This is what I do, I travel this region and represent Country Life and its sister companies. But it is in a way "who I am " as well. So Yes, I will be journaling my training and upcoming Soccer season, but I thought this would be another "nice" twist...

as we say....

nella bocca del lupo.....

No comments: