Sunday, February 24, 2008

Che il mondo meraviglioso, che la vita meravigliosa...

Well it has been an interesting week. As I sip a glass of Carmenere from Chile, and watch Milan battle it out with a very game Palermo I have many things on my mind. Training is going extremely well and at this stage with my spring 2008 season looming in april I will begin at this point to reduce GPP and increase a little thing we know as SPP (Sport specific Preparation) , I am confident that through my diligent threshold work I have achieved a very good base level of General Fitness (GPP). Now that the season is closing in it is Skill work that I need most. Nothing can substitute for touches, weather it be in Futbol, football, Hockey, Basketball, no matter. At this point being sure that each day at least 30 minutes of actual ball work occurs is critical. I have already began doing Submax sprints with ball to allow for dribbling without looking down – Critical as well. I have also implemented “The Bear”! the absolute definition of explosive, single unit entire body functional training. I hope to post a clip tomorrow of the “Bear” in action!
Also of note, I have been asked countless times each day lately regarding my upcoming Renegade Bootcamps that I will initially be conducting at Scopion Fitness in Elkins Park Pa on Saturdays in the spring 2008 and several other clubs upcoming, Sport Specific Renegade Camps with legends such as Coach Jim Massaro http://www.coachjimmassaro.com/training.htm
And Physical Therapist extroidenaire Joesph Castelli. I am also available for VIP services and 1 on 1 coaching. I walk the walk, I do not simply preach. I am also submitting my first article on (GPP) General Fitness to Philly Fit magazine http://www.phillyfit.com/

as I type this post..
Please anyone contact me with any and all questions..

As a extra delight , Pippo Inzaghi Netted a goal for Milan in extra time for the win!! Truly La Dolce Vita!

No comments: