Friday, February 15, 2008

S.P.Q.R.



Here is two pictures of my beautiful training facility in Parsippany NJ, membership..Free..25 degrees this morning. I personally hate running on a treadmill and like training in the elements. I guess it’s the Roman in me that always looks for an edge which will allow me to destroy my competition on the field of play.
Today was a great workout:
-RED1
-Agility Ladder
- Soccer ball work and juggling
-Submax 120yds x16
-Med Ball (4lb) recovery circuit

As I have stated previously, all cited programs within my programs are directly from the writings of Coach Davies www.Renegadetraining.com and can be purchased as E- Books on the Renegade website.
This brings up a Hot topic with me that I am certain needs to be addressed. It is the issue of Piracy, yes piracy. Coach Davies has had more of his training Theory “stolen” than any other name in performance training, I am now seeing and hearing about individuals claiming to be Renegade trainers after reading one article or book? To be clear so there is no confusion, Renegade is UNLIKE any other training certification entity in the fitness industry in that we are “closed door to the public”. In order to be “considered” you must undertake reading and grasping all of Coach Davies works through our distance learning program, then individuals are tested and if accepted , invited to the next “invitation only” Certification clinic. Coach Davies next clinic may well be mid 2009. We are not a certification mill as the “other” certifying bodies are, and renegade is ever evolving as as science advances. If one is serious about athletic training, Team training and athletic development, and even Lifestyle fitness and wellness training, I suggest you refer to www.RenegadeTraining.com for a local renegade. If a facility is interested in running Renegade Boot camps Feel free to do the same , or in both cases if you are in the Philadelphia, Nj area- Contact me at Mastrocolat@Yahoo.com

The main point of this long winded rant is while Renegade is the absolute Leader in Fitness and Athletic training be sure you are working with a truly certified renegade
Trainer.
Fino al prossimo tempo, la Forza ed Onora

No comments: