Tuesday, March 4, 2008

passione



Ok, Sometimes its even hard for someone like me to live La Vita Dolce, But look around on a sunny day, I mean turn off the Cell, take a deep breathe and WOW! Bellisimo!

Well one lesson, Do not stress over things you have No control of in this life, just what you do And single or married, thats ones self! Thats it, so relax :-)

As far as the pic, Thats my Brother John (closer Than a brother) who I visited in Hinesville Ga this past weekend. John just returned from Iraq, Rock on brother, You did us all Proud!

and worth mentioning- The absolute fittest person I have even known..by far!

My pre season? I am super pumped to be 188lbs as of this am

Now the transition,

More SPP (sport specific work) and gradualy backing down the GPP (General Fitness Threshold work)

Backing down Submax Vo2Max Running and adding in Cone drills with balls, bounding and Max Sprinting

LPS is a definate as well as Yoga

Have Fun with it!!

There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the passion of life.

1 comment:

Grant Hansen said...

Awesome work. Now you just have to put on some pants and you'll be set!